* Managed all Internet marketing resources and maintained listing information for over 30 communities and nearly 10,000 apartment units in four Southeastern states.
* Introduced marketing sources that were brand new to the company such as text message leads, website visitor tracking, and search engine keyword purchasing.
* Repositioned a brand new post lease-up construction project for sale (after original sale contract fell through due to low occupancy) in approximately 6 weeks. 60-day projected trend was redirected from 72% to 96%.
* Managed the set-up of three new construction developments. Responsibilities included ordering initial office and maintenance supplies, negotiating contracts for services, and creating all marketing collateral (including ads).
* Met regularly with department heads to discuss all community websites and worked with outside marketing company almost daily to ensure that all additions, updates, and changes were completed to our brand satisfaction.